Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jarhead Supreme
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well, I was browsing the local CL because I can't seem to shake the itch, and I found a real gem. Not a gem you would give to your squeeze, but more like a gem worn on the neck of the Whore of Babylon. Maybe this is a bike for her, just need a cup holder for the abominations.

This thing FUCKS. PERIOD. $6000.00? Undervalued, considering the amount of pussy drippings you would have wade through, to get out of the girl you just seduced's double wide trailer. You better start putting air in her house's tires, because she's gonna hitch up (I'm assuming it tows too).

The masking tape is there to keep the heat off those huge ass balls. You can load up two cases of coors in the bags. The batwing literally makes the wind irrelevant. Did I mention it's BUILT. He forgot to mention it's a CROSSPLANE o_O

I must have this.

·
Jarhead Supreme
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
From the post:
"2009 Bagger\bobber r6 clean title lots of new parts runs and drives right now . Looking to see if any interest in buying, will paint black for asking price any other color extra . Stretched 6 inches, new bags with liner and 4 6x9s in the lids and 4 5.25 speakers in the bat wing "no speakers in pictures". Motor and trans super strong no grinds or smoke . New front and rear tires maybe 100 miles on both tires . Fully custom hand made not ordered headlight , seat will be recovered or new . Seat opens like normal but has very little to no storage bc of being bobbed custom splash guard
2009 r6 94.9 horse power
13.1:1 compression
14,500 Red line !!!!!!
43.3 torque
Torque like 800cc and more horse power than the new 1,923cc Harley EVO google it I just did .
It turns like a dream lighter than any other bagger and it will punch well out of its weight class on the street . No low ballers please or mean comments really want cash but open to see what you have all trades must have clean title ."

·
Super Moderator
5,650 Posts
Well? You already bought it or still on your way there?!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts