·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
more power to them.

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
Thats totally what I was thinking. I hope to god they actually go into production with this and keep it around the 8k price range. I shall be adding my name to the waiting list

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Recursion makes a claimed 100 hp at 8,000 rpm, but peak torque is a whopping 74 pound-feet way down at 4,500 rpm. Instead of the never-ending dwee-dwee-dwee upshifting of a 600cc sportbike, Recursion delivers at least 3,500 rpm of hefty, no-shifting-needed torque.

Yes please?

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why do even new Suzuki concepts always look like a hodge podge of old parts from the bin?
They've gotta sell those parts somehow! lol

I hope they go through with this one. It will probably look completely different by the time it makes it to the showroom floor but as long as they keep it turbo I'll be happy. Removing that will kill it. Look what happened to the B-King. They removed the supercharger before it went into production and the thing tanked. It was the biggest selling point on the bike!

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Why do even new Suzuki concepts always look like a hodge podge of old parts from the bin?

Tell me what major parts on that concept bike are off of production models, cause I dont see it. I love this thing. It's got a USD front end, SSSA, a fucking TURBO, it's a twin, clean small tail. I really hope they go through with this. I'm not a huge fan of the wheel pattern but whatever that would probably be totally different if they go into production. I bet if we DO see this go into production it's not gonna have a turbo.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
They went for that Factory Fuck me in the Ass German Tail ergonomics.

I really like the bike...as per usual the tag light bracket is an eyesore but i chop those off anyways

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
probably weighs 600 pounds. I'm not an optimist

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
It's coming from a mass production factory. Theyll probably keep the bare essentials that grabbed people attention and throw everything else for their bottom line. Perverting it for emissions and safety standards. Im not an optimist either but if it came out just the way it is in that pic I would definitely want one, heavy or not. I mean, they gotta give us something to chop up, right?

·
Registered
740 Posts
I guess nobody at Suzuki got the memo that the burger king tanked because it was obnoxiously ugly. Nobody cares about speed or handling if it looks like a giant ass boil.

I can definitely see Suzuki producing a bike that ugly, but I can't see them shipping with a turbo. Zookie has been extremely conservative the last few years, strictly playing "me too".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts