·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Updated 11/30/14

I need some parts:

General/non bike specific

- Bar risers for 7/8" Bars - Need about 2"-2 1/2" rise, No offset
- urine sample style master cylinder for 7/8" bars (for gsxr front end) - GOT ONE
- Leather Solo Seat for a bobber style bike. Preferably black, but open to browns and other dark colors.

For 96 Katana

Keyless gastank cap, Orange or black - The twist off kind

To fit blue USD GSXR (93-94 I think) front end/forks

-Stem hardware (on top of tripple, spacer, washer, nut etc)
-rebuild kit for forks
-Steering stabilizer and associated mounting shit.
- Braided SS brake lines - I have to get an aprox measurement when I have a moment.
-Set of rotor bolts for this front end.

86 GSXR 750

-NEW clutch kit

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
I have a pile of hardware for Suzuki front ends, I'll take a look at what I have for hardware in the shop and get back to ya. Not really worth anything to me, and shipping is nadda on something that small anyway, so I would just drop it off at the post office for ya. Might be later this evening I get around to the shop to check my GSXR Blues hardware against the hardware off the other GSXR stuff I have. ;)

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a pile of hardware for Suzuki front ends, I'll take a look at what I have for hardware in the shop and get back to ya. Not really worth anything to me, and shipping is nadda on something that small anyway, so I would just drop it off at the post office for ya. Might be later this evening I get around to the shop to check my GSXR Blues hardware against the hardware off the other GSXR stuff I have. ;)
That would be awesome. Can you also see if you have two bolts for the axel clamp on the bottom of the fork, I realized I'm missing those too.

If you happen to have a chance, snap a few pics of the spacer set up on both the axel and stem if you have a chance. No biggie if not.

If you find anything good, PM me for my addy!

thanks

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
No I dont need oil boiler dogbones I need dogbones slightly linger than the ones off this busa rear end to go ON my slingshot. I have a couple pairs of stock linkage but ehyre about 4 inches too long which is just waaaay too long when it comes to linkage.

·
Finaly Joined Up!!!
153 Posts
I have a complete 94 Gsxr front end in my garage with no leaks jj. Is complete. Has both brake calipers. I also have an ebc rotor. But only one so is useless to you unless ur okay with single disc. I have all of the front end hardware you need though. Hit me up if you like. Tell me what you need and what your price is and we can make something happen

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bumpin' like a sub in a honda

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got some stuff, need some new stuff. List updated

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Hey man next time im able to get to my shop Ill check and see what I dont need off the GSXR600 rear wheel. Whatever you need that I dont you can have. Consider your donation as payment, but like I was saying I cant promise Ill have it to give away. Im sure theres something I donrt ned though, like the axle.

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thay would be great if you have an axel. The. She could roll! Lemme know what you have

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
updated bump

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Ammedian has it all now like we talked about but yes there's an axle too, actually I should have an axle here. Might actually have a few parts since I'm not using the rear end that came on my bike hmm. Shoot me a text and well talk. Ammedian might be able to keep all the stuff on that bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Updated, please let me know if you think you have something I need. Let me know if you want to trade, I have misc oil boiler shit.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Dude, check out the triumph 675r seat. They will make the absolutely perfect bobber seat and you can get them for less then 50 bux off ebay. I'll throw up a picture later of one sitting on my bandit to give you a better idea but I can't give you this one as I borrowed it off a bike getting some paint work done lol

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
that pic would be great, esp If you could show me the mounts on it. thanks for the suggestion, I'll google it and take a look.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts