Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really like the look of fighters, and want to build ine up one day, but need my only current bikes fairing for cold weather(it helps!!) but i was thinking about a chinese made enduro (street legal dirtbike) i had. i removed all the plastics, cut down the tail section/subframe, put two 3 inch round headlights on, slid the forks up in the clamps, and set the preload in the rear high as itll go, haha, and i didnt even know what a streetfighter was.....well, it was a copycat of a 1970 something or older yamaha motor with about 16 bhp, so i guess it wasnt completely fightered...:LolLolLolLol: :cfrocks:

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont have it anymore, got a little to overzaelous off-road and the front fork broke......off. that is why i probably wont own a chinese vehicle and time soon. i tried to capture it in media player, but cant i dont have any pics i have video though

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
bcc423 said:
the front fork broke......off. that is why i probably wont own a chinese vehicle and time soon.

i cant agree with you more. those chinese knock off bikes are total garbage.

we got some in at my work. 125cc's. very small. from 20 feet they look nice. got anodized rims and bits and pieces here and there. but once you sit on it and grab the controls (let alone drive it) you become very aware of the quality (ahem..lack of). most of the metal feels like thick plastic. holy garbage batman! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Adam,
This is steve over here in China. Yea the bike you mentioned are all over the place here. They are throw aways ....crap really.

The quality is getting better but they are far from it. Only one good company here making anything worth exporting. Most of the shit here is about 1969 quality. Long way to go.

FYM makes a bike called 'MAD ASS' its worth the money and they have a joint venture with an Italian company thus an Italian engine.

A good base for a sreet fighter but alas only 150cc still its a start.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
got any pics of the mad ass?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts