Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals after how many people didnt show up for FFWest '11 I am going to open this up to everyone and take the best suggestions and use them for FFW 12. Please throw out any ideas that you may have regarding anything from events, location or anything like that. I would like the location to be in the PNW but beyond that throw your ideas out there and we will see what sounds good.

On a seperate note I would like 2-3 people that I can count on to help me out with the planning and everything, if you are 110% that you can do this and not bail on me (Fathead) it would be a huge help.

Reactions: balline36m3

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what Adam and I have talked about is hosting one in each corner of the us as well as on right in the center of the mid-west. So feel free to get something going for FFSouthWest '12

·
^Needs Training Wheels^
3 Posts
Ok, so in the FFNorthWest area. Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana. And the comrades in Canada. The most central locations would be Ellensburg, Yakima, Tri-Cities(Richland), La Grande. Those are smaller towns so it would be financially cheaper/more affordable for attending people and hosting. And it would be equal distance for everyone. Those areas also tend to be dry as in it doesnt rain too often. It would suck to all meet at Seattle and Portland and it rains all weekend or it shows its gonna rain and people from other areas dont want to go. Although Seattle and Portland would have a large crowd due to how many people live there. But everyone one east of them would have a long commute there and back.

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hosting it in the Tri-citys does not sound like a bad, I am sure there are some riding roads over there and it would be nice and dry more than likely. Lets keep the ideas coming guys!

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any one else have any other ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Honestly, as long as Fathead settles his dealings with everyone on here I would have no problem with him showing up, but if he does show up he will have to deal with whoever is there.

·
hobo with a superbike
26 Posts
the closer it is to portland, the more peeps will show up. I wanted to go last year but the gas money would have been way out a my budget.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If someone can set this up that would be great I will do what I can but I will be in school shortly and working so I will not have time to arrange this for 2012.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts