Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drop me a PM and we can set something up where I'll go to my bookstore and get one and mail it to you. I can get you one issue or I can get you a subscription card or something. All I need is payment over Paypal.

:haelo:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
details??

sounds weird. hows this work??

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell me you want a Streetfighters mag, paypal me the money and I'll mail it to you.

·
more ideas than money
945 Posts
what is the price per issue?

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Its a good idea...how about I send you a self addressed stamped envelope and you send me back some of those little subscription cards that fall out? I can subscribe to the ones I want that way. :party-smiley:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
i dont think streetfighter mag has those annoying fucking cards in it.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
929_adam said:
i dont think streetfighter mag has those annoying fucking cards in it.
Oh well...when I get a spare minute..I'll run over to B&N and see what they got. I ahve seen any fighter mags anywhere else.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Why dont you post up the contact info from SF mags inside cover. it should have a publishing company, and contact info. im sure you can contact them and get a subscription.

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
It's around $90 (whatever 65 euros is) a year through them or if you have a local book store go have them order it.

I don't know of any major mag/ book shop that won't special order you in a mag every month.

As long as you go pick it up, they keep bringing it in. Barnes & Nobles is great about it.

Anyone actually try asking for it to be ordered? I was doing that at our local Barnes & Noble for awhile but got sick of going there to pick it up all the time.

I also kinda lost interest in their mag though.

Barnes charges around $10-12 an issue so you're better off getting the direct subscription because they you get the goodies that they include in the bag.

i've noticed sometimes Barnes strips them from the bag.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
i used to have a subscription, but lately they started with all the bling bling garbage that they have in all the american mags, so i decided it wasn't worth the money. i'm at B&N at least once a week anyway, so i just browse the latest mags while i'm there. i'm not paying $10 an issue to look at the same damn bikes i see in SSB. not that SSB is much better.

honestly, the only mag i subscribe to now, believe it or not, is THE HORSE. at least they have alot of kick ass home grown ingenuity in thier rides, even if they are chops.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
skr00zloose said:
THE HORSE. at least they have alot of kick ass home grown ingenuity in thier rides, even if they are chops.

yah i almost always see cool ass stuff in that mag. home built!

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
I'll have to look out for that mag The Horse....Hmmm.

Yeah, SSB and Streetfighters aren't all that. SSB held up for about a year. I didn't think anyone gave a fuck about Busa's with the Preditor airbrushed all over the bike and shit like that. lol It's the most ghetto shit ever.

Streetfighters seems to have naturally progressed into something that almost seems not detail oriented. No close ups or certain things and just giving the details that I'd love to have as a fellow fighter builder. Ya know? Anyone else find them selves lacking satisfaction after reading through?

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah that's what I get. Just a picture of a wicked 'fighter and then the article seems to mean nothing. Might as well just be a photo gallery...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts