Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious as to what everyone's "dream" base is for their ultimate fighter project.

Mine is either a CBR954 or '09 R1- everything as light as possible without fucking the aesthetics. Panigale 3 spoke wheels, ducati sssa

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
boosted 08 and up busa motor. gia frame. subframe. and swingarm. carbon tank and tail (rc8r) bst wheels. ohlins forks and shock. brembos. braided everything. not sure on a headlight

Reactions: thaOrleanyte

·
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
1,010 Posts
NCR Titanium 1098 SBK frame running a punched out DS1000 motor to start with.

Added on would probably be something like this. Early 999 swinger with Alpina Carbon spoked wheels, Ohlins TTX outback and nitrogen charged FG forks up front, Carbon Cafe tail, tank, and SC1k style half fairing, modified NCR SC1000 titanium exhaust, and Motogadget Chronoclassic.

Something along those lines.:D

·
Watch the world burn
1,046 Posts
NCR laguia (sp?) special. No customization needed, I'd ride it just like it is.

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,966 Posts
Something with Buell XB torque and handling, 400lb range, a riding position almost as upright as a sumo with traction control abs and an anti-wheelie control that I can turn off :D And modularly add a pillion or panniers would be super tits too.

·
Premium Member
15,065 Posts
Buell S1 or xb, with a built to the hilt torque monster, ssa for starters

·
Do Work Chumps
391 Posts
Money no object? I'd commission a bike - invite all the designers from the big name companies to submit their dirtiest most obnoxious designs (based on my brief) and have my favourite three built by them - and then pay for a huge cf members party so that I could be a giant douch and "unveil" my bikes and drink beer. That's the apples I like

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Cross plane r1 engine, custom tubed frame, spoked rims that would fit 190 or 200 tire, ohlins up front and out back, brembos all around, and the rest would be left up to me and my welder, cnc machine, lathe, and everything carbon fiber made by me.

Did you win the lotto and going to hook up all your best friends? You're going to get people divorced and hurt dreaming like this.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did you win the lotto and going to hook up all your best friends? You're going to get people divorced and hurt dreaming like this.
Hahaha nah mate no lotto. I fuckin' wish. I just wanted to get an idea of how many people are building their dream and who's close to it.

Not to mention we all gotta dream sometimes :party-smiley:

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
If money and time were no object I'd build a fleet of custom bikes.

Turbo open class(cbr1100xx, busa, zx14...) stretched, bagger fighter tourer.

land speed bike with a CSVR based motor

fully built supermoto

2 or 3 different street fighters varying from a 600 race rep base to an RC51 base, and one based around the Ape V4

A reverse trike in vein of the Scorpion Motorsports P6

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
If money were no object I would bypass the bullshit and buy Motohorho's bike Cruel Handjob and probably not live long enough after it (the body can only handle so many adrenaline induced heart attacks!) to worry about changing anything but my underwear. :D

I'm building my "money is no object" dream bike as we speak, so I'm not sure there is much more to do from here on out for me. Turbocharged Bandit 1200 engine, Ducati wheels, Bandit main frame, Brembo brakes, Ohlins suspension, and styling along the lines of "stout". Can't ask for any more than that in my opinion. ;)

Only bike I could ask for after this B12 is done would be a crossplane R1 gutted down to look like a FZ-1 "N", or just swap the engine into the FZ-1.

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
Other than my MV which IS my dream creation. I'd have an all Carbon Vyrus with the supercharged Ducati 1198 motor. Lightest and most powerful production bike on earth and when you get one, you go to Italy to pick out the parts and they measure you to fit the bike to you. No 2 are alike. And it comes w Moto GP level electronics package.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
titanium xr 50 with a 330 spreewell rim

i'd dip it in gold also.

Reactions: jerryatrophy
1 - 20 of 23 Posts