Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just wanted to do a quick intro. My name is Chris and I'm from central Illinois, purchased my first bike ~2.5 years ago - a 1978 Honda CB550. Initially I wasn't sure which direction I wanted to go with it seeing as how it didn't run and looked like a rat's nest. But over the course of two years this is what I came up with.

Thanks,

Chris C.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Daaaym, that's one clean cafe! That's like magazine stuff right there. If I'd be anywhere within reasonable distance I'd grab that in a heartbeat.

...sssooo that being said you didn't come all the way down here just to sell it did you?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! It's been a fun bike to build and ride.

Yes, didn't mean to disrespect by posting this for sale... There are very limited niches that appreciate non-stock bikes.

Chris C.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
What a dick.

JK, OP is a friend of mine, Chris is a good guy.

I suggested this site to him some time ago.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
you have to have a minimum of 50 posts AND you have to have been a member for more than 30 days.
Forum policy from the clasified rules... It is generally a bit frowned upon throughout the bike forums, but who am I to say I`m no mod here...

Cool bike nonetheless, hope you get it sold for a decent price.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First post modified, I'll just hang out for a while and answer any CB550-related questions I can.

Chris C.

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
very good , nice work mate :D.

Stick around getanother bike and have attit eh ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts