Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this isn't what you were thinking, I found a pic of a bike I really dig but I can't find out anymore info on it or more pics. Usually I'm alright at researching so this is my last resort�� I'll try to pos a pic but not sure if it'll work cause I'm on my phone ATM. It's a white zx7r I think with tank vents and the rider has a white bandit helmet with checks Down The middle anyway.

Thanks

Attachments

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts
Why do OEM, but now out-of-place fugly-ass rad overflows piss me off?
They're such an eyesore and take all the attention away from the otherwise fine work done to that bike.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
ive always thought the overflow should be hidden as much as possible. i see all these bikes with as much shit hanging off them as possible. i like when everything is hidden as much as possible. but still a lovely bike. id like to see it from other angles.

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks jelly, but that's where I got the picture from. I too don't like the overflow but I like everything else. Hopefully someone will recognize it and we can get some info and better pics

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
Why do OEM, but now out-of-place fugly-ass rad overflows piss me off?
They're such an eyesore and take all the attention away from the otherwise fine work done to that bike.
Honestly didn't notice it till you pointed it out.. What a shame. So much money spent on it, you think you could send someone to the corner store for an aluminium water bottle

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts
Honestly didn't notice it till you pointed it out.. What a shame. So much money spent on it, you think you could send someone to the corner store for an aluminium water bottle
:thumbsup:

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Im thinking late 90s Kawasaki ZX-R 750. The intakes, the frame, the flat topped oversized tank. Just my guess though. Rims are the same, and the overflow is identical and in the same location.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
True, but I just happened to stumble across this one the other day then I saw that pic. its gotta be a late 90s ZX.

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers guys, but im trying to find info and more pictures on this bike, i sort of already knew it was a zx7r. but then again, its nowhere as cool as that one madman :)

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
That's a P series 96-2001 zx7r, if you look under the intake pieces molded in the tank youll see the off angle ram air port. That port on the throttle side is present on the 96+ series, on the -95 models. ZX9r ram air ports are round as are the zx6r models.

And Ive seen that bike myself somewhere, I BELEIVE, it was a bike built by a foreign fighter parts website. That's as good as my memory gets, I do remember it was featured in a few pics of parts, I THINK the lsl urban headlight, it if its the same bike has machined spiked caps on the fork adjusters, has a crazy clamp, but its two piece on the triple.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.