Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im bringin the Lot with me. ill be sellin em for Gas for the truck. With that being said theyre 35 Bucks a piece.

No Really I will be bringing them and ill be sure to sell them at a Fighter Fest discount.

but I really do need to sell a few to get money for gas in that bitch... it gets 15gallons to the Mile (not really but it is definitely not 41mpg that my Honda 599 gets at 80mph) and thats with no trailer

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
oh jesus, the first year i went i helped everyone tear down and at the end adam handed me a box of the skully stickers and goes "thanks nailbomb!"

they are packed away in the storage unit due to the fact i've moved 4 times since then but... they are becoming quite the rare item around here

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
i still have the bussiness cards that i promised shotgun but never dug up because i am a lazy asshole and its 100F in that storage unit.

if you still want them steve i have one i found in a basket, i would be more than happy to mail it out to you.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as of today i have
80 green left
129 Blue
and 120 Red

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$35 for a sticker? you high?
That Was a Joke.

Joe When you See my Southern ass Pull up Get with me, Ill Get you the Super Secret OG Price.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anybody that Missed Getting Stickers from me and was at FF Get with me and ill Apply the Discount after the Fact. I know who was there so dont be sheisty. Bitches

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Did she show you her boobs as trade?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts