Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I soooo wanted to come to fighterfest this year, Not only did i want everyone to see my bike in person = It's the shit !!! No realy ! LOL As a matter of fact for ME this was the first thing i haven't made it to since I met Adam and Miller. So I'm glad I was still able to send the ribs out and I hope there was enough !!
I had a death in the family late last week and was holding out for when the funural was ,and what i needed to do to get my ass to Carslile. I was trying to also get up to Mid Ohio at some point in time and soak up as much racing and info as possible and score a bunch of tires that were this weeks spec compound there. So as mid ohio is a 2 hr drive and i gots some hookups and more than anything i want on the track. It's what I'm focused on right now. So I spent the money on tires !! Soaked up as much info as I could from the AMA guys, talked to Mechanics, riders, privateers, tire company's anything and everything and spent the time with family and went to funeral !!

Sorry everyone , Missed seeing you all this year !! :knucks:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I was lookin forward to seein yah. Sorry you couldn't make it

·
609 Posts
When were you there catman? I was there camping all weekend. We may have crossed paths at one point. The ol bandit took some abuse from all the partying. IE burnouts and offroading, but she came out unharmed. I got to do a couple laps on the track sunday as well.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
When were you there catman? I was there camping all weekend. We may have crossed paths at one point. The ol bandit took some abuse from all the partying. IE burnouts and offroading, but she came out unharmed. I got to do a couple laps on the track sunday as well.
dude, did you read the post? :confused:

·
609 Posts
Not a problem. Maybe next year the dates will be different and we'll both get to come out to FF. On a side note, I saw alot of badass fighters at mid-ohio this year.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I camped right in the middle !! I saw your fighter i think ? watched from the keyhole sunday. i think i saw your ride right there parked by mine ?? we were the ones fighting in the middle of the grounds and got my bike taken away and we took it back.
I was acting a fool and sliding through the grass like an idiot !
i was on the one in the botom of my sig.

·
609 Posts
You camped in the infield? I was over in the family campground so I could get some sleep. I did go out cruising and drinking saturday night over by the campers. My one friend got his bike taken for doing a burnout. I'm pretty sure I saw your bike on Sunday. I was parked in the infield by the food stands on Sunday for most of the day. Did you watch the parade on Sunday? My bike was the last one in the pack.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts