·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im tempted to get that GSXR rear wheel from you to complete my set up..........I don't have a bike to put it on
50$ + shipping for u.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Gotta ask. How much for the cbr1000rr muffler with shipping to 05759.My 13 yr old son thinks he can mod it to work on his old Honda 350. He has decided he wants to go with an under tail exhaust( means more work for dad lol)

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotta ask. How much for the cbr1000rr muffler with shipping to 05759.My 13 yr old son thinks he can mod it to work on his old Honda 350. He has decided he wants to go with an under tail exhaust( means more work for dad lol)
the stock one or arrow?

ill do the stock one for 40 + however much shipping is and ill do the arrow for 60 + however much shipping is. either way, smoking deal.

·
Registered
323 Posts
He wanted the stock one I will tell him 40 bucks plus probably somewhere around 30 or so for shipping I would guess. I will let you know for sure.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He wanted the stock one I will tell him 40 bucks plus probably somewhere around 30 or so for shipping I would guess. I will let you know for sure.
Yupp, lmk man, I'll pack it up as efficient as possible so he doesn't have to cough up too much money for shipping. Hopefully more like 20$ not 30.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sounds good to him if you can get it packaged up and give me a total on it I will send you the money. For shipping zip is 05759. Thanks

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good to him if you can get it packaged up and give me a total on it I will send you the money. For shipping zip is 05759. Thanks
Will package up tonight and get quote tomorrow morning. Look out for my pm.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wonder if a 748-998 end cap would fit that Arrow. I think there were 2 slightly different shapes the Ducati's came with. Looks close.
One way to find out ;)

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
butt loads more stuff going up as i type this. shit going for CHEAP!!!! hit me up, ill make smoking deals for cf peeps, some stuff ill give away for shipping cost depending on what it is.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
have a efi r6 fuel pump? anything around 43 psi

need the plate that bolts it onto a r6 tank too (grab a pic if you have one, need to compare it to see if itll mount to a fz6 tank)
I have an r6 pump but no plate, I've got few others from Hondas too

1 - 20 of 40 Posts