Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Chemical X
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wanting some lights that project the suzuki logo onto the floor when my bikes parked. Anyone know what id be buying to make this happen?

Im struggling to get the words for what im looking for at the moment.

like a laser pen with a image on the lens but for 12v

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Just fab up a small box with LEDs. Then buy some diy window decals from staples and print the logo you want on it. You'll have to play around with location and distance from light source but I'd imagine that'd donit. Of course it might just project a really blurry image if you do it that way. I dunno. Just try in to give some ideas.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
jANITORIAL TECHNITION
1,138 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^as mentioned.... LED light strips/bars . Get some small stickers .put them on some plexiglass and paint over them. Peel the stickers off and place the light behind it. Keep it low and it'll be a sharp design on the ground.

·
Longtime rider
3,115 Posts
SO I have been watching those on Ebay for sometime now. What I want is a StreetFighter Skully Image. I have been thinking bout buying a set to take apart to see what it would take to make this happen. gl0chage if you get a set of those let me know if you can pull it apart and what it would it take to make this happen. If you dont mine.

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
SO I have been watching those on Ebay for sometime now. What I want is a StreetFighter Skully Image. I have been thinking bout buying a set to take apart to see what it would take to make this happen. gl0chage if you get a set of those let me know if you can pull it apart and what it would it take to make this happen. If you dont mine.
I was thinking the same thing so I emailed the guy to ask if they could custom make a logo if I sent them the pic of what I wanted.

·
Longtime rider
3,115 Posts
I was thinking the same thing so I emailed the guy to ask if they could custom make a logo if I sent them the pic of what I wanted.
I did the same thing to the seller i seen on Ebay. He told me it would not be cost effective for him and he did not build the projector to know how / or what it would take to do what we are talking bout.

So as I said before I was going to get a set and pull it apart to see what it would take to make it happen.

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
I did the same thing to the seller i seen on Ebay. He told me it would not be cost effective for him and he did not build the projector to know how / or what it would take to do what we are talking bout.

So as I said before I was going to get a set and pull it apart to see what it would take to make it happen.
Oh really, the guy I emailed just emailed me back and said he can custom make a light but I would have to order a certain amount of lights. Trying to figure out how many I would have to order and what the price would be then ill get back to yall.

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
I believe they have a piece of metal with the shape cut out. If so PM SEBSPEED and see if he can have it cut out on a water jet. I think he has access to one.
It cant be just a piece of metal because its not a shadow it casts sense its in color.

·
Longtime rider
3,115 Posts
Oh really, the guy I emailed just emailed me back and said he can custom make a light but I would have to order a certain amount of lights. Trying to figure out how many I would have to order and what the price would be then ill get back to yall.
Well Yea. The buyer I emailed with said the same to me. But he said I would have to order something like 5,000 set.... I did not see that happening!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts