Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Coitus Non Circum!
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posted today from ladiesletsride.com - if these baptist nutjobs ever came to cali - they would be leaving in bodybags.

Today, Many received word that the Westboro Baptist Church from Kansas – the same group that goes around the nation protesting military funerals – will be coming to Williamsport in order to crash the funeral of the late Lance Cpl. Abe Howard, 21.

The Westboro Baptist Church has been infamous for their protesting of military funerals across the country, their most recent visit to PA being about three years ago in Turbotville. For some unexplained reason, these mid-west wackos believe our soldiers untimely passings are because God is punishing us for “tolerating homosexuality”, despite the fact none of these soldiers have identified as gay.

And now they want to come spread their hatred in OUR hometown! I believe I speak for everyone when I say this is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

First and foremost, this is not a gay rights issue – it’s a moral one. So, the question remains: What are we going to do?

WE’RE GOING TO SHOW THEM WILLIAMSPORT PRIDE!!

That said, we the people need to protect the Howard Family – and this funeral – from these hate-mongering degenerates. It’s not only our prerogative, it’s the right thing to do.

These people will no doubt be carrying signs that will say the most hurtful things imaginable for no particular reason. We cannot let them get the satisfaction of knowing people are seeing them. Here’s what we need to do:

1. If you have extra sheets, secure them to some kind of pole – as many as you can – and bring them tomorrow. They will be used as shields. Color does not matter.
2. We need to keep everyone as quiet as possible. The sheets will shield the family from the WBC people, letting the Howard’s grieve in peace.

TIME & LOCATION: 10:15 at Annunciation Church, 702 W. 4th St., Williamsport. Tomorrow!!

Even if you do not want to bring a "Sheet Shield," I'm sure the Howard Family would greatly appreciate your presence and support.

While it severely angers me that I cannot be of help tomorrow in person (seeing as how I will be in Washington), I wanted to do whatever I personally could to help protect the Howard Family and Lance Cpl. Abe Howrd from these people.

Signs IN SUPPORT of the Howard Family – as well as our troops – would be suggested.

Like the saying goes, “Williamsport: The WILL is in us.” Let’s drive these people out of town and show the freaks The WILL of Williamsport.

For the cause,
Chris

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Damnit, westboro baptist is gonna be in williamsport? If I can get confirmation on this I'll talk to some friends that are still in the area.

·
Coitus Non Circum!
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
flint - *shrugs* it was posted both on the forum and facebook this morning..... hope there was a good turnout of peeps to protect the family for have to deal with fanatics like that. we have a local chapter of the patriot guard riders here that ill be joining once the bike is done. i have family in the navy and marines, plus friends in all branches - this is how i can support them in my own way...

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
I'd be willing to bet that the funeral was advertised as being a certain day, then held another day secretly to prevent this sort of bullshit from happening.

Here, that's the kind of thing we have open carry laws for.

Peaceful protest is allowed in PA - picketing and belligerence require a permit.

Reactions: oldrider

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Somebody needs to advertise a funeral, let these useless excuss for mammals show up, then let tghem know it really is a funeral.

Their funeral.

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Somebody needs to advertise a funeral, let these useless excuss for mammals show up, then let tghem know it really is a funeral.

Their funeral.

·
I love lamps
4,113 Posts
Please stay out of my state
I can identify with you on this one nailbomb.

When the gay marriage bill was put on Maine's ballot, the only people who were running petitions and walking around with signs were from out of state. It's like, what the fuck is your problem? You spend thousands of dollars to show up in a state that is a thousand miles from your own, to change other peoples lives? Afterwards you're just going to get in your cars and go home... what did you achieve other than being a complete nob gobbling douche bag? I know it's terribly exciting that we are forward thinking enough to actually get it on the ballet unlike your state, but that doesn't mean you can plague our streets with hate and lies in order to convince our population of your beliefs.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES STATES AND BUSINESS!

that is all

PS: this is directed to the douchebags who were going to PA to be dickwads

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I spent allot of time in williamsport pa. It is a real slice of americana. In the best and worst ways.

I bet there was ALLOT of people to counteract the protesters

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
We have a group in Michigan called the Patriot Guard Riders that go to all funerals of military personal and line the street and block the view of any protestors. And believe me when I say no one has tried to cross the line yet.

·
Coitus Non Circum!
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We have a group in Michigan called the Patriot Guard Riders that go to all funerals of military personal and line the street and block the view of any protestors. And believe me when I say no one has tried to cross the line yet.
we have them here to...ill be joining the local chapter when the 900 is done :rock:

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
The wife and I go when we can.

·
I love lamps
4,113 Posts
that's fucking awesome

See up here no one fucks with us. Texas lifted their property protection laws from our law books... that's gotta tell you something...

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
If i had to bury my child and these people show up.

I swear to you as i nailbomb sit in this seat i would run every one of these bastards over with a bulldozer as i shot an automatic weapon at the people that were not killed on bulldozer impact.

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
wow what the fuck is wrong with people like for real thats some bullshit. almost everyone in my famliy has been is some part of the navy. hell im catching shit for not going yet dude if anyone like this showed up cause one of them died. hell id be going to jail or shot on sight. fuckin support the troops it not there war. they just fight it

·
Bewbie
435 Posts
Freedom of speech.........

Only protects you from the government, not the people, let them fuckers git some!!

I HATE those nosy motherfuckers they've been in my area a number of times, too bad exterminating them would only 'martyr' them

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
Freedom of speech.........

Only protects you from the government, not the people, let them fuckers git some!!

I HATE those nosy motherfuckers they've been in my area a number of times, too bad exterminating them would only 'martyr' them
Only in the eyes of those who currently worship them.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts