Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a list of stuff I still need for one of my winter builds. If you have something on the list, post up and tell me your price... The list will grow, I'm sure.

Off the top of my head, I need:

- brake calipers to fit CBR929RR forks... prefer black color, could come off 929/954/RC51/600RR/F4/F4i

May also need rear axle/adjusters/wheel spacers/rear brake caliper & bracket for 954RR depending on which arm I choose to use

Thanks!

EDITED LIST 11/17/15

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
I beleave I have that rear axel , if so it can be on its way to ya ;)

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
I have a list of stuff I still need for one of my winter builds. If you have something on the list, post up and tell me your price... The list will grow, I'm sure.

Off the top of my head, I need:

- rear axle CBR600F4i Probably

- rear wheel spacers F4iprobably
- axle adjusters and screws F4iprobably
- rear hub and cush rubbers CBR600F4i
- brake calipers to fit CBR929RR forks... prefer black color, could come off 929/954/RC51/600RR/F4/F4i probably ,lemme know tha mount hole centres ;)

May also need rear axle/adjusters/wheel spacers/rear brake caliper & bracket for 954RR depending on which arm I choose to use

Thanks!
PM me Seb

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Oops will be in tha shop this morning Seb,I got yer number so I can lettya know today mate .

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
I have returned tha axle to its place on a dusty shelf,its real clean now tho LOL

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
I have gold Rc51 calipers = Freebies

Let me know if interested.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
seb... did you get those?! :) sorry about the monster delay. start new job, bought couple more properties = busy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts