Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 250 Streetfighter as it currently sits. I am in the process of mounting the original gauge cluster in front of the tank between the tank and the handlebars. Also, I am adding a bracket to mount headlights. Lastly, I still need to refit a new exhaust. Most of that should be done within two days.

What do you guys think? I am very, very new to streetfighter bikes so I decided to make my 250 commuter bike into one because it is inexpensive and I don't have to worry about messing anything expensive up haha. Also, I feel like because of the size, it is easier to work with.

I would be up for suggestions as to what else to do, I am currently working around my schedule considering I am a university student.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are two of the other photos I currently have before I continued work.

I have moved the license plate to the outside of the wheel. It now sits under the edge of the tail and is angled slightly up, instead of perpendicular to the ground.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw the picture of your project. My daughter just purchased a 2012 Honda CBR250R and wants me to help her turn it into a street fighter like yours. I would appreciate any help you can provide as to where you get your parts for your bike that is if you don't mind. Thank you. Nice bike so far.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have done some more things to it since this post. Currently I have only a few aftermarket items.

Exhaust: danmoto gp Exhaust (quite loud may consider something different unless can baffle it)
Light: bike master headlight 5.75in
Brackets: headlight universal 37mm

Everything is stock and repurposed. Basically just made custom brackets for the speedometer and removed a lot of the fairings. Keep them or sell them, I made all my money from selling the fairings that went to aftermarket items.

I would be willing to answer any questions and any advice if need be. Thanks!

I'll try to post a new photo soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm wondering if you have completed the build yet or if you had more pics of the mounts for the speedo cluster. Great project so far, looks great and looking forward to trying this myself!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah! I did complete my build for the time being. I was actually planning to continue working on the bike until I had an unfortunate accident. haha, a day after posting my last reply, a woman rear ended me and the bike was totaled haha.

Since I have been recovering and unfortunately the bike was a total loss.

I would love though to give you any guidance about the bike if need be.

Attachments

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Damn man...

Hope you didn't get too messed up.

It's a sad sight to see your bike laying on the pavement like that. Been there before....

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Is it too soon to ask if I can buy the wheels? :D

Sucks about the bike, hope u aight
You heartless fucking vulture!!!!!
Look at his pics, that rear is chooched
:fu: :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha ha sorry, bike was paid out by insurance. They took all the bits and pieces.

It sucked but I got a new one in its place and have so far been liking it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts