Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
str8 stoopid
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back yo. Been gone a looong time due to getting out of the military, getting screwed over by my BS business partner and having my motorcycle and all of my tools stolen. But I'm rebuilding and starting a small shop out of my garage. and funding it through t-shirt sales. I was gonna post them on the forums in case anybody wanted one, if so let me know. I'll be around probably won't post much as everyone usually beats me to the answers I know, and I usually absorb the ones I don't.

-Scotty

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
I'm back yo. Been gone a looong time due to getting out of the military, getting screwed over by my BS business partner and having my motorcycle and all of my tools stolen. But I'm rebuilding and starting a small shop out of my garage. and funding it through t-shirt sales. I was gonna post them on the forums in case anybody wanted one, if so let me know. I'll be around probably won't post much as everyone usually beats me to the answers I know, and I usually absorb the ones I don't.

-Scotty
good ta see yer OK Scot' glad ya came back to tha gang mate

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Well you had me with the bloodhound gang lyric lol...

Welcome back then :)

·
str8 stoopid
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Best of luck getting back into the swing of things.

Thanks man. It took a while to come back around to doin the shop thing again, and took some prodding from the g/f, so I decided that I would fund the startup with t-shirts and if I don't hit my goal no more shop. I'll still work on bikes just no shop that way. Either way, I've missed this crazy bunch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts