Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have all seen her.
Sweet,innocent,deep eyes,slightly worn face but in a sweet way.And a slight indication that she will ride you harder then you've ever had like she has many others before.

That's the feeling I get every time I look at the kat collecting dust in my garage.Time to DW and contribute something to the forum instead of just combing it for ideas.

Heres the current state of the bike as she stands now.

First thing to do is to get her running.Engine is a 600 in a 750 frame.
The 750 carbs I have is fucked,and I wouldn't have wanted to use them anyway,too big.So a other set of carbs is first on the list.Im thinking solid lift carbs.

This build will be on the cheap not because I'm cheap,but rather like so many on here,money is fucking tight.So no sexy swingers,no kick ass front ends.Tail piece will be fabbed from sheet metal,so will head light cowl.
Equipment wise,I think I have it a lot better then alotta guys that built awesome bikes with a lot less then what I have.
Mig welder with flux core(yes I know,but I don't have a gas bottle right now)
Drill and bench drill
Angle grinder and bench grinder
Assortment of hand tools
Garage with electricity

So no excuses except lack of creativity.
Will update as funds allow.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gonna assult the wiring today.Way too many "twisted together" connections for my nerves,will post pics just now.

·
V four honda whore
12,433 Posts
Bwaaaa... This is epic.

What's the limit!?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yeah,fuck,didnt get time yet.Work 12 hour shifts,but,Ive got 5 days suspension coming up for being caught over the alcohol limit at work,so should get some work done.
Yeah I like the sound of that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts