Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What insurance companies do you recommend in uk tried a few and they wouldn't give a quote due to loss of fairing single sider ect carol Nash would insure it fully comp but at over 900 quid they can fuk off and suggestions lads remember I'm uk based

·
2,779 Posts
What insurance companies do you recommend in uk tried a few and they wouldn't give a quote due to loss of fairing single sider ect carol Nash would insure it fully comp but at over 900 quid they can fuk off and suggestions lads remember I'm uk based
:vshock:

Errr... I would of said carol Nash.
I got a multi bike policy through them, That includes my blade, For about a 3rd of what they quoting you!!

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
woah! me zx9 is aprrox 75 nickah a year over here.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best part is it was previously insured with carol Nash fully comp with all mods declared the only difference being a fairing and the seat unit I have found a policy Ime ok with fully comp for less than half of what carol Nash wanted

·
Administrator
5,256 Posts
I'm with Bikesure. My Ducati isn't really a full "Fighter" but i have declaired a whole host of mods and it's been pretty reasonable, when i added more mods this year the price didn't increase at all. I'm going to be gettting a quote from them for sure when my VTR get's on the road. It will be my first full custom so i'm fairly new to this too...

I've also made a note of MCE to check out too, they say they will insure any modifications. But i'm not sure that means cheap!

·
old fart
3,662 Posts
I have a "streetfighter" policy with Carol Nash,Repsol hornet with all mods £124 F/c agreed value £5k,
added my 893 engined hornet for £110.
just took a bit of time for the underwriters to sort out their shit over the "Blade" engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts