Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Young Blood
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm a 16 year old high school kid from Rural southern Califronia, with a love for the raw look of fighters and steering clear of stock, plastic bikes. This is my Current project my 1996 ZX7RR (Legit "N" frame, Close Ratio Gearbox, Flatsides). I bought it wrecked a few weeks ago (I would never cut up a bike like a ZX7RR if it was mint, that would be sacrilage!!!) for $400. A steal in my opinion! So far the only mods are the Subframe from an 03 636, no fairings, Fog light from my 71 Ford F100 (LOL) and the Muzzy Header and Midpipe with a custom can. Previous owner fuckd up Nissins in front (rode of with brake disc lock)and replaced them with some shitty Tokicos. That's probably as far as I'll get for now with absolutely no income. Hopefully I can weld the subframe brackets again if I can get my hands on some more Argon, (There is a gap between the seat and tank) although I suck at welding aluminum (Actually I suck at Tig welding in general). What do you guys think of my loosely based Cafe Fighter????

Attachments

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Very nice bike to start on man, looking good.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
welcom in mate .wished I hadda bike like that at 16;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts