Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went checked this out today, runs good, needs a clutch cable and taillight. According to the guy, its got new forks and shock (but disregard that cause no proof) it has KX fenders and shitty rattle can paint.

I been looking for a KLR, thats reasonably priced, he had it up for $2500, i talked him down to $1750. Clean title. With brand new off-road tires.

Idk if 1750$ is still a little too much

Heres couple of pics

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
740 Posts
The fact it has knobbies suggests he rode it off-road primarily or exclusively so the shitty paint is probably to cover all the scratches and scuffs you inevitably get on trails.

I'd agree with $1500. Looks kind of beat. Plus for street riding those tires will be awful, you'll "walk" in corners like crazy and they'll wear out in no time.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tires are brand new and dont feel so good in corners, yeah. he bought it from a guy that was turning it to dirt only and never finished (hence no taillight, knobbies, and kx fenders) i would keep the tires just cause i wont be commuting on it, i wanna do some trail ridding so only street work would be to get me to the trails and back. and the occational camping trip.

u guys kinda got me rethinking it now, and yes it is a little ruff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts