Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The majority of the front lamps on Kawasaki Z bikes are odd-looking, much alone the really transformer-like bug-like ones on Yamaha MT bikes. I heard someone say the Aprilia Tuono is not a bad bike, but the bike is nearly like a faired bike in terms of design and appearance.

Few people would agree that the streetfighter v4 headlights even come close to matching the Panigale ones in terms of aesthetics. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
ngl I never heard of the Aprilia V4, but I actually like the styling of that bike. I don’t understand why they call it hyper naked. My 929 would look exactly the same as that bike if I took off a single fairing

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree with you that the current transformer look thing in the naked bike scene is unfortunate. My current favorite SEMI-naked is the the Speed triple 1200rr (first PIC). I've got a 2006 Yamaha FZ1 S model (faired) that I converted to a naked. I personally wasn't fond of the OEM N model shield headlight that Yamaha offered in Europe etc (second PIC, not mine) so I went throught the process of installing a current model Ducati Monster headlight. I was going for a modern version of the classic round headlight and the Monster piece fit the bill IMHO. Third Pic is my 2006 after the transformation. Works for me. . .
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Is my bike ok?
15,255 Posts
Seems every moto journalist is handed a list of allowed words and everyone keeps repeating insect/ transformer over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....it caught on in the forums and it gets old.

I dig the old school styles.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

I dig the new ones, too.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

I don't have a mold I have to prove that I fit in. I like everything 😃

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seems every moto journalist is handed a list of allowed words and everyone keeps repeating insect/ transformer over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....it caught on in the forums and it gets old.

I dig the old school styles.

View attachment 153689
I dig the new ones, too.

View attachment 153688

I don't have a mold I have to prove that I fit in. I like everything 😃
The transformer description pretty much nails it on the head. I don't need any journalists to feed me words to repeat. Just my own eyes and brain . . .
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire White

·
Registered
32 Posts
I heard someone say the Aprilia Tuono is not a bad bike, but the bike is nearly like a faired bike in terms of design and appearance.
The Tuono's are awesome bikes and look good when given some head work
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

And that V4 sound with the quick shifter
✊️✊️💦💦💦

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sport and naked bikes are 2 different styles of bikes so its in the eye of the beholder.

And round headlights are beyond generic, just look at crusier's, cafe, retro, classic etc. They have about as much personality as a red ducati 😬

1 - 17 of 17 Posts