Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or are Belly pans, and even Tails, wayyyyy over priced? Especially anything at WildHair?

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
only $20 for fiberglass cloth and resin....
Tell me something I don't know..LOL

Actually, the "good resin", like you have to use on CF...is expensive...$35.00 a quart..I have a fender that I got cheap, so I am looking into how to repair it.

·
hack
729 Posts
you try "west systems" they make good stuff and the prices are reasonable (sorry dont have a link)

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
I posted one for sale on here a week ago and no one seemed interested.
Bellypan

Now it's up on ebay if anyone wants it.
Ebay

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
They get a pretty good premium for that shit. All of Wild Hairs parts are imported from German companies... and you know how those German fighterers are... $$$ all the time.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know west systems....that was the good stuff I was talking about at $35 a quart.

Trav...you got a bid....dammit..I'd say give it to me. :D

I am thinking DZC may be getting into making some body parts...belly pans to start with. :party-smiley:

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Yeah I noticed someone bid after I posted that. Better luck next time Jimmy (see seinfeld episode guide)

·
Strassenkämpfer for life
1,813 Posts
I have no idea how the guys at Wild Hair doing it but their belly pans are actually very cheap.
A regular price in Germany is around 200 Euro (260 $) plus tax, customs duty and shipping, how they're doing a Dollar out of it?

But I'm going to use the stock belly pan of my Gixxer and remodel it, guess is the best way to get what I want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts