Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found myself instead owning a decent seat cowl and undertail for an R1 to slap on my F2. Now I need a tail light, and a rider and passenger seat. In desperate need of these things to continue my build. I as well have some questions I posted in the help wanted section concerning ways I could mount this bad boy up without buying an R1 subframe to weld up. I would rather make my own but am racking my brain for good ideas. Need some insight from someone more experienced! thanks!

·
trogdor, the burninator
392 Posts
I found myself instead owning a decent seat cowl and undertail for an R1 to slap on my F2. Now I need a tail light, and a rider and passenger seat. In desperate need of these things to continue my build. I as well have some questions I posted in the help wanted section concerning ways I could mount this bad boy up without buying an R1 subframe to weld up. I would rather make my own but am racking my brain for good ideas. Need some insight from someone more experienced! thanks!
you may be in luck, i replaced my whole rear setup. i have a seat, passenger seat (i think), fairing plastic & (slightly) bent subframe sitting in a pile somewhere.

pm me for details

·
Fighterin' an FZ6
28 Posts
i posted in your threadjacked WTB thread when you were looking for the R6 tail.
i have a stock 04-06 R1 tail light; yours for shipping.

PM if interested

Reactions: taglicious

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Subframe, tail section, and taillight. My build has changed before it's even truly started. As per your request, you should get a bracket made to just bolt it up. DIY or get someone to do it for you. Who knows, just talking to someone with the capability to do so could make for a sweet one off piece... DO IT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts