Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check with everyone...what'd you think??

Dislikes:

also making sure everyone got theirs, and in good condition! problems, questions, concerns and all that.

ps....if you order a mag, make sure your shipping address is correct! :wtf:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm working on a distributor in the UK to help cut down on that cost.

8+6 = 14.....still only 2 more than buying streetfighter mag

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
I loved the issue. My only qualm so far is that there's been some of the reader's rides that I would love to see full articles on (like the cafe SV650).

Oh and of course that it doesn't come out monthly ;) I know you guys are trying hard, though!

·
Customfighters UK
4,350 Posts
brits wont pay more for shipping than the item FACT we usualy wont pay more than 10 pounds for any thing we will barter till our limbs drop off say there is a 2000000pound 5 bed room house in the poshest part of london a northener will start with an offer of 10 pounds an might go up to 30 if the owner chucks in the sofa and the fridge

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
A paki would get the same house for some hot saus,2oz of rice and some goat droppings,plus he'd want the corner store thrown in for nawt.
Ah bollicks. :yeeha:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright alright, i getcha vernie! i'll literally have some out closer two you asap!

find some legit fighter shops and pm me their info!

Reactions: punkvernie

·
Customfighters UK
4,350 Posts
A paki would get the same house for some hot saus,2oz of rice and some goat droppings,plus he'd want the corner store thrown in for nawt.
Ah bollicks. :yeeha:
even my girlfriend hi-5ed that post

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Thats fookin luverly lads :stupid:Hey I'm now officialy a paki basher..

·
154 Posts
Shit, I just paid $14 for Streetfighters mag, a magazine that my bike and I are fucking in!!! This mag is well worth whatever it costs to get to the UK.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
johff44 your bike looks the shiz in August issue of SF magazine just saw it today in the news agents. BIG UP!!!!

oh but it didnt look good in issue #2 of our magazine :wtf:

·
I been fightin' gravity
7,473 Posts
oh but it didnt look good in issue #2 of our magazine :wtf:
I dont have the streetfighters mag, but are they not the same pictures?

I love issue 3, and every issue for that matter. Just hoping my bike will grace the pages soon.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fwiw, I don't gripe too much when I have to pay through the nose for foreign mags here in the US. No offense, guys. (Yes, that means deal with it!)

same here. i bought SF mag for two years at the newstand every month....thats like 300!

I guess I'm just committed to what i love ;)

Reactions: Phoebe and rpp1100

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
I loved issure #3. But, I would be stoked if #4 came out! I can only re-read the mag soo many times.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts