Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
This is already looking extremely intriguing can't wait for pics of the motor fitting bits :D

·
10,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Early s? Its the best tune out of the fleet..
ECU is, but I can find an R loom to match my throttle bodies far easier than an S loom . the guy I just got the R ecu from is stripping one from a bike this week

power commanders more plentiful too

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
notch the tube and weld plate in seems neater
..scratches head...You’re talking about notching the tube with the spindle/bolt thinger in it correct? Not the exhaust right?

:confused:

I was reading it and thought...wait is he notching the exhaust? Won’t that fuck up the flow?

·
10,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
..scratches head...You’re talking about notching the tube with the spindle/bolt thinger in it correct? Not the exhaust right?

:confused:

I was reading it and thought...wait is he notching the exhaust? Won’t that fuck up the flow?

Yeah, its just a tube holding the top rear engine mounts, used 30 Ø by 3mm wall, so it's plenty heavy :D

·
UnicycleMode
7,567 Posts
Even with the crazy shit I've got planned for the near future (made a new human, his childhood has to be watching dad build cool stuff) I gotta say you've got screws either wound up too tight, or way too loose depending on your updates to your builds. :D

This build is mental on a level your other stuff resembles. Damn shame there's so many miles between all of us doing this sorta thing... where's that CF Island when we need it? :D

I've already admitted to myself that the best I'm gonna do, if I enter late into the winter build-off, is second to 'Yan and his wild creation this time around (no offense meant to the other entries at all, just sayin', this stuff is top notch CF attitude). Gotta get me a Bridgeport and some tig skills and focus on a bike build exclusively if I'll ever give you a run at actually needing to try to best another shed built guy. I think if my brother and I were one person, we could equal half of you. :fu: :D ;)

·
10,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
going to slow down for the next week or 2 , need to start making the new arm, but Christmas going to get in the way

done a little welding on the frame today , no point in updating build thread for that tho

21 - 40 of 120 Posts