Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Procrastinator
1,059 Posts
Isolation malarkey seems to be increasing your work flow even more mate, top work!
Once this lock-down is done and dusted, and providing that the streets aren't paved with the walking dead, it looks as though a trip to Scotland will be very fruitful for me and my Canon... :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
your R has the heat exchanger, the S has a single rad and an oil cooler , where do you stay mate?
Oh you are 100% correct!!! I Have it for about 3 years in the shed,waiting for a rebuild!!!

Yes the r has heat exchanger and 2 rads,the s one rad and one oil cooler like the sv1000.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Re: Italianeze build off thread

Looks awesome, I’m jealous of all the cnc’d bits, I have to try and use the lathe and mill at work without upsetting the fitters to much (i’m The shift sparky).
The front wheel to front head clearance looks pretty close, is there much room?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,560 Posts
Dam Yan! I’m away for a few days and it seems you worked the whole time!! Love the work. I’m curious about your velocity stacks. Are you planning on an airbox on this? I know the TLRs are finicky when it comes to A/F ratios.

·
10,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
it,ll be starting with velocity stacks , ram air socks, a power commander 5 and dyno time.... i,ve heard the same, but dont know if the other TL specials have had PC and dyno ? time will tell

·
Registered
130 Posts
Good job on the damper, took me forever to set mine up on the top correctly. Looking good, keep up the good work! Making good progress.

·
10,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Those swinging arm spindle nuts... :cool-smiley-030::thumbsup:

But.... brass? This going to be some kinda hipster steam punk bike?.... :D:clown:
coiled copper water pipes, brown seat, riveted bodywork, brass storm lights for indicators hmmmmmmm........:D

81 - 100 of 120 Posts