Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while Ladies and gents. Been missing you all, the open and everything else that's fun. Some of you may remember me, some not, all good. Just wanted to pop back around and say Hi.

I will be around and I'll get some pics of my new bike up here.

Glad to see most are still around having fun, bummed to see those who went down and never came up. Glad I have the privilege to continue riding.

Adam - Skully survived the first accident, but not the second one :) tough Logo brudda. Still doing skully in sticker pack? for VIP?

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
appreciate the heads up, sent PM to inquire if they had any left.

found a pic of my racing wheel stand I made and noticed my old Skully slipped in the corner LOL

i know its a terrible, grainy old picture, so I focused in on skully , but pics is still terrible

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,382 Posts
that's alooooooong minuite mate welcome back
I'd rather him say a minute than say fortnight. WTF is a fortnight?

Welcome back to the fray Sarge.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,276 Posts
I don't know having a night specifically designated for building forts sounds like it should be a thing and a great time. I think these Europeans might be onto something.
I'll come build a fort with you. What night?

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Truly a great welcome back, thanks again all. good to see ya Ck

and it really feels like home when you all hijack my first post back for some HOOLIGAN SHENANIGANS!! woot woot.

honestly feels like you went right passed the shocker, reversed the set-up and straight into the wrecker :)

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome home OldSarge!! About damn time you came back.....;)

Reactions: OldSarge and ROBBO
1 - 20 of 21 Posts