Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to stop and say hi to everyone in before i really post anything or ask and questions on the forums. Im a complete noob both here and to sport bikes although i have plenty of dirt/cruiser rising experience. I recently bought a 94 CBR600F2 in really nice shape but with a mangled healight fairing with both sides broken off/missing, rather than buy a piece of plastic I am just going to do a street fighter type build over the winter(its CT, i got time)

So far i have ordered a 7" single round headlight to replace my light and get rid of the front fairing and will be starting to retrofit my gauges (what i want to keep anyway) into a smaller better looking piece, been looking at chopping down a military ammo box to hold everything. My goals with this bike are to be filthy cheap and to keep my full seat for a passenger, and maybe just maybe it will turn out cool.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF 600FU! Nice intro with pics, so you got repped! Start a build thread & keeps those pics coming! We like to watch.....;)
Oh and this is THE place for answers to ALL of your questions! Glad you joined us....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, Ill have to get a thread going pretty soon i think, just got my light in from thealphamoto, i saw that they sell them on both ebay and amazon for around $50-55 but their site has them directly for 29.50+7.95 shipping which i thought was a good deal.

Better quality than i thought, great price, stupidly fast shipping. its a 6.25" light, h4 bulb, comes with a new plug in case you need to change your out. Only thing you need is a way to mount it and also 2 m10 x 1.25 thread bolts (these are your mounting bolts the ones in the picture i grabbed from a local hardware store for $1-2)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man

What can i say, I enjoy a trunk full of junk, but yea its got that raised part in the back of the housing with a cut on the underside of it to access the plug and keep the rain & shit out. Its a sort of weird line to it but I dont think it will be visible either way by the time i have it mounted with some brackets

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone. Finally got my bike indoors for the winter so i can really start messing with it, because i cant stand the cold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts