Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So few years back there was a video going around forums of a bull shit ass puckering trail ride in Germany, my guess is y'all had it here. But I was cruising youtube and someone else made a video of (what appears to be lol) the same trail. If not the same it's insane B.S. too.

Hope y'all enjoy... (thought this would be the best area to post it in)
Watch in full screen...

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
Damn that looks fun. I have some pretty similar sections of trail not far from me up in the rincon mountains where I live. Def not 100% sketchy like that. just a few 100+ft sections that are like that.

Reactions: F'dup

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, I was sooo shitty off road!
My last dirt bike was a 95 kx250, it was way too fast for my shitness and I ended up hating life after crashing every 20 ft.

I rode my drz s/m on light walking trails, but I'd just be bombing around first maybe second gear. It was the first modern four stroke I had off road. My shit riding style suits a 4t that's for sure...lug lug lug brap lug lug lug rock brap stall e-start...brap lug lug

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Man,I miss the dirt :( Before street bikes, which was only a couple years ago, I had 4 KTM's. Back when they were rare and hard to get parts for, therefore cheap to buy since nobody wanted to fool with fixing them. I had 2 125's and 2 250's. All two strokes and all bad ass. My favorite was a '93 125 EX rated at just shy of 40hp. That bike was light as a feather and would stand up in 4th gear easy. I never went out one single time that I didn't lay it on it's side, but hell, that was just part of it! One of the 250's was so damn brutal I just sold it. A high school buddy bought it and put a trailer hitch on it to pull firewood out of the mountains behind his house. I'd never seen bottom end torque on a two stroke like that before or since. Wish I still had those bikes :( But I'd probably be dead if I'd kept them.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I havent ridden a dirtbike in about 7 years and it may have changed but i always felt way too top heavy on one. Like the slightest turn i would lay it over. But i did ride sportbikes before i ever touched a dirt bike. Those trails a sick though. And those guys are nuts

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts