22,340 Posts
thats a sweet work zone ya got there. hope it dont get too cold

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a sweet work zone ya got there. hope it dont get too cold
White trash to the max! Im gonna get a space heater out there for the Winter, and the work light puts out some heat too. Its gonna be cold, but I've never had a garage so I'm used to it. this is the closest thing to a garage I've ever had.

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,957 Posts
i love the front end
Right!?

You gonna pull the motor/wiring out for paint or paint around them? Keeping the frame silver? Love sv's. Gonna be a cool bike.

Nate

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right!?

You gonna pull the motor/wiring out for paint or paint around them? Keeping the frame silver? Love sv's. Gonna be a cool bike.

Nate
I pulled the wiring harness out yesterday. Im waiting on a fellow to send me the proper castle nut sockets to remove the engine. The frame will hopefully be blasted and painted along with the swingarm. I gotta admit, it's more than I've ever tried to handle but she deserves it and I told yall I didnt think she was fit to be seen at FF11.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
I pulled the wiring harness out yesterday. Im waiting on a fellow to send me the proper castle nut sockets to remove the engine. The frame will hopefully be blasted and painted along with the swingarm. I gotta admit, it's more than I've ever tried to handle but she deserves it and I told yall I didnt think she was fit to be seen at FF11.
come on man i took my hunk o junk out there and came away with a sweet award for RATBIKE... i dont like your my bike isnt good enough excuse... go ahead and request off for July and ride out with me... its no fun talkin to myself in a BurgerKing while im eating my lunch...people already look at me weird enough lol

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
come on man i took my hunk o junk out there and came away with a sweet award for RATBIKE... i dont like your my bike isnt good enough excuse... go ahead and request off for July and ride out with me... its no fun talkin to myself in a BurgerKing while im eating my lunch...people already look at me weird enough lol
I said she wasn't fit for FF11.;)

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
derdon rode a completely stock st1100 (kinda like a goldwing) to FF11, his brother rode a stock sv1000,and tom rode a stockish Z750. you should have come

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
deron rode a completely stock st1100 (kinda like a goldwing) to FF11,
yeah and that motherfucker wore a white fuckin helmet and made me think the po po was comin to get me for not signaling a lane change with a hand signal cuz i got not turn signals. in actuality he was just taking sweet vid of everyone ridin into the fairgrounds

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My bike wasnt geared for any kind of distance riding anyways. It was running 8K @ 70 MPH. It'll be geared up a bit more this go around. Anyways, lets please keep this on topic and stick to discussing my build, thanks.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
coming along good thus far. def gonna clean it up nice it seems.

but why the hell are half your pics not showing up from photobucket?!

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry about that boss. I have my main Photobucket album and then many other folders, one being just for my SV650. What happens is Ill get excited and post the pics straight from my P-Bucket account without first moving them to the SV650 folder. When I come to my senses and move the pics to the correct folder, it breaks the link.

I will try to stay on top of that.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Look at you go!

Have you nailed down the perfect shade of green?

Seeing your bike strung up like that looks kind of kinky.
I had a couple tones I liked, but I started to back out of the idea of Green. I think I'll be going with a black frame and Gunmetal Grey bodywork as opposed to a gunmetal Grey frame with Green bodywork.

As for the China bikesket, if I could fuck that frame I would.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks good pulling the motor out. Nice work.
Thanks Am. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though I don't recommend pulling an engine out by yourself. It was pretty sketchy, but nothing got hurt.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i like your style kid

1 - 20 of 190 Posts