Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wish you the best in your search. Some older models are extremely difficult to find in good condition. Very often you come across rusted hulls, a faulty chassis, and getting spare parts is sometimes much more difficult than the bike itself.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What will be the expected best bid for motorcycle models over 2000 with a somewhat better condition?
Most of the motorcycles I can see on the list are more than 25 years old and are not in good condition, sometimes it is difficult to find faults and parts.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,052 Posts
I wish you the best in your search. Some older models are extremely difficult to find in good condition. Very often you come across rusted hulls, a faulty chassis, and getting spare parts is sometimes much more difficult than the bike itself.
What will be the expected best bid for motorcycle models over 2000 with a somewhat better condition?
Most of the motorcycles I can see on the list are more than 25 years old and are not in good condition, sometimes it is difficult to find faults and parts.
giphy.gif

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, probably there are no special offers. Perhaps this is just a sad statement of the fact that you need to mentally and physically prepare for the difficulties that will arise when working with an old bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts