Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
motard. i guess its lackin in engine power, so its dubbed the slo-tard!
 

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like the frontal top half [front setup, tank,seat, tail]

the lower looks crappy [engine, frame, swinger, wheels]
 

·
fighter transplant in NC
Joined
·
14,319 Posts
shitty lookin. jesse rooke and roland sands are roommates, it shows through in there cunstom builds as of late. but I prefer Rolands sands designs over Rookes.
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fslflint said:
. but I prefer Rolands sands designs over Rookes.
+1 :rock:
 

·
Abministrator
Joined
·
10,687 Posts
fslflint said:
shitty lookin. jesse rooke and roland sands are roommates, it shows through in there cunstom builds as of late. but I prefer Rolands sands designs over Rookes.
Sands? Yea, he's alright.....



Ok, he's a genius, check this out:

this rolls in:


this rolls out:


:wtf: Amazing!

How bout this one, this is a gixxer with a 150+ hp Harley motor in it:




SICK!
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yah sick aside from the harley motor. a stock gsxr1k has that much hp. . . and a harley with that much is bound to blow some seals!
:D
 

·
Abministrator
Joined
·
10,687 Posts
929_adam said:
yah sick aside from the harley motor. a stock gsxr1k has that much hp. . . and a harley with that much is bound to blow some seals!
:D
I will say, in all fairness, the Harley motor looks better than the Gixxer motor would have. It is what it is. But it's done VERY well! The Gixxer is retarded fast, almost too much if you just want to cruise around town, making some noise, pissing some people off, burning off some rubber, and acting like a jackass. I think for that, a 150hp Harley motor would be just right... obviously the gixxer motor would tool on it, but if you just want to cruise around showing off like an idiot... well...
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
regardless. theyre both real nice lookin bikes!

i would certainly love to have either!
 

·
Naked from the waste down
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
929_adam said:
motard. i guess its lackin in engine power, so its dubbed the slo-tard!

I doubt it's lacking power. Notice the twin scroll super charger slapped where the carb is. hehe....gangsta..

Here's some of his bikes and that bike that I saw down in Dayton at BikeWeek.
 

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tommy Pantsdown said:
I doubt it's lacking power. Notice the twin scroll super charger slapped where the carb is. hehe....gangsta..
holy shit! hes alive! i was just wondering whats been goin on with you...havent heard from ya in a while.

good to see ya again :metal:
 

·
Bush pilot
Joined
·
591 Posts
The best part of Roland Sands recent fame is the fact that he ruined the competition in the latest Biker Build-off with a mostly "street fighter" oriented (although Harley powered) bike. Shows the direction the industry and population is hopefully going. More street fighters...And here we are.....Pioneers. (Just because we can't afford fairings!!!)
:cfrocks:
.....G.....
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
g-style street-fighter said:
Shows the direction the industry and population is hopefully going. More street fighters...And here we are.....Pioneers. (Just because we can't afford fairings!!!)
:cfrocks:
.....G.....

fuckin right! we're the lewis and clarks of streetfighters! :metal:
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
huyner said:
Did you guys ever see Rooke on that "build or bust" show, he's a lil crying bitch.
you talking about the one where he left the show in the middle of it??

heh. yah i saw that. :wtf:
 

·
fighter transplant in NC
Joined
·
14,319 Posts
I kinda expect that from adrenaline junkie rich boys who grow up with a silver spoon in there mouth. but oh well, at least he builds nice bikes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
I love that #6 bike...Would be way more stable with an RC51 motor though...but hell I have no idea how modified that HD motor is. Sick anyway!
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top