fitted new tank off newer shape bandit
fitted seat unit off a mv augusta (f4 i think9
and painted the swingarm matt black

what yas think

·
British Rider
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey soz lads i were gonna post the rest but they are massive so im gonna shrink them first but there on ma mates pc ill get em up soon

·
British Rider
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
soz lads tried to shrink them kinda worked but fuk noes how to get rid o the white bits ive done a lil more since everything is welded together and bolted down instead o tied with an old inner tube lol ill keep yas posted as it progresses

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
lookin good jiffty!

:cfrocks:

·
Portland Oregon
185 Posts
hey jiffty whats up with the jumper cable to the shop there ? is that a kick ass electric fence security system?

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
Looking good mate, i'd love to change to an MV seat unit but i am to poor and i can't deal with the hassle of fabricating a new sub frame and under tray right now to many other jobs to do first, keep us posted on the build, proper job so far :rock: :cfrocks:

·
British Rider
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheers for ya comments
the seat unit is a cheap copy i found on ebay think it cost £41 with postage there a bit flimbsy but ive made it stronger with more fibreglass underneath where needed

the jump lead is just the earth off ma welder i just klipped it there so i new where it was lol cud do with a lecky fence though some little shit tried to break in to my shed last week but ive a gud idea who it were and gonna break there legs the same little cunt stole my dads mates vespa about three weeks ago aswell so he deserves out he gets

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
maybe you should hook the positive to the door knob...and wait with a video camera :skull:

·
British Rider
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ya right the brass knuckles do have a classiness about it lol

ive a cross bow at home and they will get darted if a ever catch them but im getting ma lil boyo to set the two i think it were up then im going around back to the bike though ill be getting stuk in to it this week coming ive been looking for forks on ebay and there alot cheaper than they were a few month ago so rekon ill av some soon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts