Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I may have "accidentally" won a set of ZRX shocks off of eBay. For about half of what they normally go for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Point taken ill get some pics. I'm still having issue with my tires losing air. I checked for punctures and couldn't find any but both of them lose air in a day or two after being aired up. Sprayed soapy water around the valve and bead but couldn't find a leak.

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think there are any cracks. Both wheels are in really good shape. I think it might be the valve stems I put in but won't know for sure until I can submerge them. I thought about taking them back to the shop I had the tires but on and have them test both wheels

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My wife would most likely kill me. But I just realized that I have an old chest freezer in the shop that is just big enough to fit a wheel in.

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been pretty busy lately so not much progress. I did get my rearsets but they have been sitting in the box. I have decided that I am going to start over with the side covers and fender. I am not at all happy with the final product. So that means starting from ground zero again. I will use what I have learned to hopefully produce something worthy of the buildoff

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a little quiet in here...no thoughts opinions or other fuckery?? I know it seems like I'm almost done but I have a lot of carbon fiber work ahead of me as well as paint and body. I am trying to get to a point where I basically have a running bike before I get into all of the cool shit

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
How are the Temps down there? I want to do some carbon fiber stuff myself but fear I might have problems if I don't keep the shop warm enough. What are you using for resin?

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cold as hell right now. I have a 80k btu propane heater. I am using this https://www.ebay.com/itm/252526423401. It works pretty good with minimal air bubbles

·
Is my bike ok?
15,024 Posts
It's a little quiet in here...no thoughts opinions or other fuckery?? I know it seems like I'm almost done but I have a lot of carbon fiber work ahead of me as well as paint and body. I am trying to get to a point where I basically have a running bike before I get into all of the cool shit

I've been lost since the app died the rest of the way. I was lazy and depended on "participated threads" as my subs.

I'm slowly getting back to normal.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts