Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is your first candidate for who screwed you.

John Sevrin - he runs True Torch Welding out of Santa Anna, California and also the web site Jettin.com (A ***** little vespa scooter site)

He fucked me out of 8000 worth of product I sent him that he ordered and we were developing.

I knew him nearly 16 years. Nice Friend .........FUCK YOU JOHN!

Fat Fucken Asshole John Sevrin - If you see him hide your money and your faith in friendship and RUN!

Reactions: ab420

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
That sucks dude !
I get taken sometimes cuz it's just in my nature to want to trust or believe in folks, and it usualy bites me in the ass.
Sorry that happened to ya.
See if there's a way to put a pinch on his buisness, Kill his rep like your doin !!:ninja:

Anyone in Cali that could take 8,000 out his ass ?:LolLolLolLol:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Catman thanks but I firmly believe in Karma.

And Lady Karm is such a bitch just when he thinks life is good she is going to fuck him hard.

Oh yea and I took the rest of the inventory (He re-niged on) which he was selling for 120 bucks a set and put it on Ebay for 15 just to fuck him ha ha ha.

My old homeboy friend from Wilmington would whack him as a favor for me if I wanted but I ain't killed no one in years.

He's not worth the swet off my balls.

My revenge will be success!

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well Karma being what it is and things going well for my business I am not sure I want to rock the boat.

I figured in the end Success is the best revenge.

I have been traking him and I know every aspect of his business, I know he is not doing well at all with his fucken gay scooter web site.....

I figure Karma is taking care of the situation for me.

I am stil rippen pissed at this ass fuck. But like I said, I am a firm believer in Karma and I don't want to piss her off...She has fucked me up in the past ha ha.

So just a warning not to deal with this ass fuck to all of ya. If your in So California avoid this dealer like the aids infested fuck hole that he is.

Not making lite of the fact he fucked me over, but like I said I will end up coming out ahead.

Hope it does not make me look like a pussy.. I just got much going for me right now to bother allowing this ass to rent space in my brain ya know?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts