Votes: 3 2.8%
  • busa1300's RZ350

Votes: 26 24.1%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the bikes for June. Click on the photo to go to entry post to read about the bike.

F'Dup's DR650

RS Raz's YZ125

Cookie2000ad's CRF450X

a morti's CB-1

Mattson's Trumpet

shinyribs KLR650

busa1300's RZ350

All the sudden people remember they have motorcycles they can enter in the FOTM?
Good luck fuckers.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Custom dirtbike of the month
Voted for morti because besides mine that's the only streetfighter and voting yourself is cheap :D

Oh btw mine's already changed from that pic, in case you're not following my build thread it now has silver bar end mirrors.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Reactions: F'dup

·
Is my bike ok?
15,036 Posts
Had a tough time choosing between the DR and the YZ. Voted for the YZ 'fighter. :rock:

It's the epitome of a 'fighter IMO. Kickass power to weight ratio, barely being street legal, engine swap, lots of handmade parts,etc ... purpose built hooligan machine. :knucks:

I love the big multi cylinder bikes, too. Good luck, all.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Looks like we got a proper fight going on this month! Usually it`s one guy stealing away after 24h but at least for now it`s at least a four horse race, maybe five.

Reactions: a_morti

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Voted for morti because besides mine that's the only streetfighter and voting yourself is cheap :D

Oh btw mine's already changed from that pic, in case you're not following my build thread it now has silver bar end mirrors.
Voted for yours cos it's cool. Also the only bike including mine which i would actually consider a streetfighter. Mines more a restomod type of deal, except I haven't done any resto yet.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
I'm surprised and pretty damn honored the DR is doing so well in this contest...

And really in case any of you guys are wondering. Yes, you should %100 at one point in your motorcycle life have a supermoto. Even if for just a brief love affair, it will be one of those things you'll never forget....

·
Is my bike ok?
15,036 Posts
I would have had to have voted for your DR if Raz hadn't thrown his bike in. I would want to ride all of these bikes, honestly, but the lights thumpers really opened my eyes lately. I don't own a sumo, but I'm working on it. As much fun as my XR ( and KLR) is on the street , I can't imagine what an honest sumo would be like. I'm riding the XR dirty and on low pressure knobs and still loving it. :rock:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts