Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys my name is R3CON and Im new here as you can tell. I just bought a 2004 GS500F its my first bike! I think I chose right for a begginer bike that I can use after I become a more advanced rider. I will post pictures later since Im at work right now(Army) and I cant upload picson this computer lol....

·
ZX-6R Fighterer
457 Posts
Whats up guys my name is R3CON and Im new here as you can tell. I just bought a 2004 GS500F its my first bike! I think I chose right for a begginer bike that I can use after I become a more advanced rider. I will post pictures later since Im at work right now(Army) and I cant upload picson this computer lol....
Welcome to the forum. Best of luck on your build.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Good choice for a starter bike. A 500 has enough power to easily keep up with traffic, and you won't get bored and want to upgrade immediately, which is usually the case with 250s.

As un-fighter-ish as it sounds, I'd get the bike running well reliably first and ride it for a while before deciding to start mods. In the fairly likely chance you want to trade up, your bike will be a lot easier and valuable to re-sell as a clean stocker, and you won't have poured a lot of money into it. Then get the bike you "really want" and go nuts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts