Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
What??
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have been looking for a bike for wheelie practise and just for regular sunday cruising. Found this bike and its almost brand new, not a scratch. The guy bought it in 2011 and havnt riden it since then. It got 8000km on it, i belive that is 4800miles.
Paid about 3000$ for it and i think that was a okey price, dont know really.

Im not going to stunt it hard but as i wrote, wheelie practise and just have fun with it.

So do you know where to buy crash cages for er6 bikes??

·
V four honda whore
12,412 Posts
Thosegauges are ugly. Previous model had them the opposite, digital speedo and analog tach. A lot better

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
What??
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My boss gave me this as payment for painting his bike, dont know much about the brand or if its expencive or not but ita brand new and feels great!

So im going to paint the kawa and iv been thinking about having a white bike. It will be mostly white or pearl white but with some red and black too. Dont know what pattern but maybe something like this:

I will make it as safe as possible with framesliders/cage and a subcage like this, it just looks cool.

The gauges are ugly so i might change it too.

·
What??
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Iv been looking for a crash cage and there is only one company making them for the er6 and its in france, i really dont like the design and the frame is not the same on both sides so they have made the cage different from each side having the sliders at different positions..

Screenshot from iphone, from another forum, not my bike or picture.

So there is one other way. Making my own cage.

I have never done something like this, iv never used a weld machine but i think i can make this work. Will also make a subcage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts