Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Just joined here on customfighters! 25 yr old boy from the northern lands in Scandinavia, Norway :)

So this is my new bike!

Already been converted to a streetfighter, and a hell of a job he did! it looks stunning! :party-smiley:

CB 1000 R clutch and brake lever and sylinder

Yamaha R6 08 rear end

Kawasaki orange powdercoat paint

Koso instruments

New Headlight

I am still trying to find out all that i want to add to this but one thing i will do at first is to remove the rear slip on. The muffler bracket is mounted where the rear footpeg is and i want to install the rear passanger footpegs so that i can have my GF ride along! I have been looking around for a replacement, found some shorter exhausts like the Extremeblaster XB08 etc. But in my country ( norway) there are rules for how loud the exhaust is at max rev. So i need a more quite one than a normal GP style slip on. Any ideas or experiences?

After that i will buy some small details, like other levers and do some work on the rims and paint the engine black.

I really want to add new wheels that look more "modern", but i am still searching for newer yamaha that has some wheels that will fit with minor modifications. Again, if u know anything about these bikes plz give me a PM! :)

Anything you guys see that can be done aswell?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you guys! just bought the details off the store, and will post pictures as soon as they are mounted :) after having my second child ( 1yr and 2 yr) garage time has been severely limited so give me some time :p

Yeah i might have to put the pegs on and make a mount for the exhaust from there.

But have any of you guys any experience with shorty exhausts? like Extremeblaster and coffmans etc?! ( probably not relevant for this thread but....)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks a lot better with the supertrapp exhaust! I bet It sounds just as good! Could you upload a videoof the sound?
have you done any other mods this winter?
I have an YZF 750 fighter as well. I built it last winter. you can see it on my Instagram profile: mannossi ;) I'm from Denmark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts