Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Where's the keg at?
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just picked up a new bike and plan on making it look right and get her naked. Im going to start a build thread on it here shortly but figured I'd introduce and show it off before I start on it. 2000 Honda CBR 929rr with a full D&D Exhaust. I want to do dirt bars since im 6'6 and new headlight cause shes gonna go naked. Probably gonna do a belly pan of some sort not sure yet. Power Comander is in the future. Eyeballing a single sided swingarm but not sure if I want to go that way yet. Paint scheme is going to be red and gold.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
nice bike...get her nekkid qwik...take lots of pics and for the love of Christ dont put a cyclops on it

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
929 is a god bike. You should have lots to work with. Welcome in.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Wotcher OneTM' nice bike dumptha farings and bild a awesome fightah bro ..Yer gotta CF member rite up there in tha Portland area ..Taiden'........................

·
Where's the keg at?
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice bike...get her nekkid qwik...take lots of pics and for the love of Christ dont put a cyclops on it
ya no cyclops she got to get something custom made. I'm looking at HID kits and I've got a nice trick or 2 up the sleeves for the housing of it all.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome. Keep us posted with lots of pics of your progress.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts