Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to show you guys where I'm at so far. I ended up having to cut some of this headlight down to get it to fit the way I wanted. If you look at a z1000 headlight you can tell what I cut off. It took me forever to figure out an acceptable way to mount this headlight. It doesn't look like anything serious I just couldn't figure out if I wanted to buy the bracket that comes with the bike. I'm going to end up getting a belly pan and I want to put a different tail on it. I haven't figured out what tail I want, maybe one of the new R6?? Don't know yet.

What do you think of the headlight??

Attachments

·
OLD GUY's RULE
4,642 Posts
Well you seem to be doing just fine.
Got the USD forks.
I was looking at the new R6 and R1 tails yesterday.
Gona be SWEET.....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
looks like your off to a good start for sure. keep going with it and see what you can make up for a belly pan.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I like the light !! looks good :party-smiley:

I love the pic from the front with all the hoses and wires sticking out :D

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Nice bike dude, it'll look great when it's done. The headlight looks unique on that bike.

A bellypan with some sharp angles would look great

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Nice, are you gonna do anything with the rear....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Britjoe said:
Nice, are you gonna do anything with the rear....

Yes, I want to put a tail off another bike, but havent decided. So many good looking ones to consider. I was even thinking about just getting one off a Kawi because I already have the headlight, but don't know. Yesturday a new Yamaha R6 passed me on the road and I started to think about that tail too. Most likely I'm going to fit something off another bike because I don't have the time to build from scratch,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts