Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wat to do next workin on shortening exhaust and new headlight mount. Also on a hunt for cafe style mirrors i like.
Any input good or bad thanx

P.s. my first bike and first build so feel free to critique :thumbup::thumbdown: Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycling

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So tomorrow im gonna try to get to all this but if not il give it my best
1. Im gonna chop the can down to about 10" long and remove packing then cutting dwn center pipe to get can down closer to ground. And hopefuly wrap headers and center pipe.
2. Make new mounts for headlight and move it up closer to the bars.
3. mount new tach
4. And last but not least figure out how i wanna re-shape and mount MX fender for front end. Fingers crossed :D

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Looks like she needs a bath

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
Clean up the tail with a low-profile led taillight. Powdercoat rims black, nothing else on the bike is white so they look out of place. I'd find a couple cool decals I like and put em on the tank and have the tank clear coated. Then the bike can be whatever you want to call it. I renamed mine and had the new decal designed in the same style of the stock one so it looked like it was made that way from the factory. Just a thought.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Clean up the tail with a low-profile led taillight. Powdercoat rims black, nothing else on the bike is white so they look out of place. I'd find a couple cool decals I like and put em on the tank and have the tank clear coated. Then the bike can be whatever you want to call it. I renamed mine and had the new decal designed in the same style of the stock one so it looked like it was made that way from the factory. Just a thought.
Yea the wheels were white when i got her lol. It snows alot up here so no ridin in winter, i think when the snow flies im gonna tear her dwn and send frame and wheels off to powder coat. Wheels will b black with red striping and red frame
Thanx

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh lol the one in the pic, its not a limited and its not mine if u have a wife u understand. Sure i bought it and insure, fuel and maintain it but by no means MINE LOL.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts