Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined. Pretty nice forum here. Looks like the only one I've found so far that's in English and catered to the streetfighter craze. I've been toying with the idea of fighting out the YZF ever since I got it, but now I think I'm finally going to start making a move. I really wanna take my time and get a good concept in my heado n how I want it to look. I'm not a fan of the guys who just rip off the main fairings, throw on an ascerbis light/numberplate combo and call it a streetfighter. I really like the design concept and trying to be different. Look forward to questions I'll have because I know I'll have them as I go along.

The other thing that gets me is the fact I haven't seen too many bikes like mine (yzf600) modified this way. Here's what I have to start with. I've had it about 2 yrs now...

and a misc. pic from the track, another obsession...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
well a good place to start would be to take all the fairings off, so you can better envision your baby naked and see what youre working with. . . then put em on ebay to get some money to help fund the build.

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Welcome !!
I just sold the same bike last year ! I loved it and the revy motor in it. even though I'm a tall drink of water i still was comfortable on that machine. I just couldn't afford to keep them all. I miss it !

Wecome aboard the board !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts