Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gixxer'd
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Canadian motor enthusiast here.
I have a K2 gixxer 600 that is full fairing. And I was given a 99 gixxer 600 that my buddy laid down. I joined custom fighters because I have been lurking for a bit seeing other peoples styles and bikes. Some great builds here. I am going to start a build thread because I have big plans for the bike. Have always loved fighters and am excited to get started on one of my own.

Here is the 99 it came with white rims and part of the fairings but they were already trashed. The tank was thrown away before I got it.

And my full fairing K2

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts

welcom in matey alredy got yerself some nice toys there fer sure .Bild thred issa must ;)

·
Gixxer'd
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome to CF

so do u get ur monies worth out of that cage?
I'm still learning. I am really going to start pushing myself this year. I live in a smallish town so there aren't any other stunters to ride with or learn from.
But I am hoping to move to Vancouver BC after I am done school. :rock:

·
Gixxer'd
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Welcome! I spy a Mustang and a VW..........both are my favorites. Yours?
The mustang yes, its a 68 coupe GT trim, getting a 302. I also have a 67 fastback in storage that will get some love when the coupe is done.
The beetle my dad and I restored for a local guy in town.

Found this pic in my photobucket. Before I started on them. I bought the coupe and the fastback came up locally and I had to have it... for $1500 came with original 289 as well. Couldn't believe it.

·
Gixxer'd
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wanted to also come back in here and say that I have been on the forums for hours everyday reading through all the build threads that I can. Such a vast wealth of information from a group of great guys. I am saddened that I never got a chance to talk to some of the fallen fighters that were a big part of this forum. I feel like I at least got to know a small piece of them by reading through their threads and many posts. It's nice to know that a piece of them will continue to live on and they are still influencing the builds of new fighters.

I havent been a member that long but I am glad I found this community. I just want to thank the Moderators and the members for doing what they do!!

When I start work I plan on upgrading my membership and would like to make it out to a FF this year and meet some of you crazy nuts in person. lol

·
Doin Kustom werk with bro
81 Posts
Awesome.. I'm new to the forums too, I registered a while back but never got into building till just the other week when my brosef told me hey lets build u a bike (all I had was my lil scooter). He found a donor (awesome condition kawa 550 for $500) and he builds bikes all the time so he has all the tools and space...... we are in deep right now, just cut the subframe up lol

So anyways, I just started really posting here this month, and love seeing the other projects...

BTW, that K2 is nice as is, I wouldn't touch that one but to ea his own.. there are some really quality pieces in this forum:rock:

Reactions: Jaiked

·
Fooking old git
2,216 Posts

welcom in matey alredy got yerself some nice toys there fer sure .Bild thred issa must ;)
Please Rob you know you can do better?
Welcome in matey, already got yourself some nice toys there for sure. Build thread is a must.

Or was it too much fermented apples? LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts