Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to post this in the classifieds but it wouldn't let me for some reason? Please move if necessary.

Anyways I need to sell my old fairings from my K1. Where I live I doubt I could sell them for anything on Craigslist so my options are eBay or here but I don't really know a good price on them.

Things I'd be selling-
Stock headlight with bulbs
Both side fairings
Front fairing stay
Front fairing
Wind screen
Ram air tubes

All in great condition. Fairings have been welded in a couple spots but you can't tell after the body work and paint. Paints only a year old.

Here's how they look. Just as good on the other side.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Anyone want them? Or have and idea of what price I should ask?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
That link should take you to a thread in the classifieds entitled "Classified Courtesy - read or die" and it says
The classified section is a great utility for members of the board to buy/sell their parts, bikes, and pics of ol ladies.

Respect peoples threads and dont chatter in them. A sale thread is posted, serious inquiries reply, things get sold.

please keep the comments to yourselves, unless its, I want it and I have cash.

you have to have a minimum of 50 posts AND you have to have been a member for more than 30 days.

Thats about it. Sellers, dont falsely advertise, dont try to fuck anyone over, and be honest....or we'll send after you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.