Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a full header back yosh from my 00 srad that should work but it needs cut

and as for the seat you find me an 06 full tail for 200 ill give you the whole rear set

the master was replaced but will be swapping the the front to the 11 r1 forks and triple if i can find on

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol did very little today i think i took a step back wards

ill be cuttung the upper have some ideas but no cut off wheel right now

i put back on the upper cause the light i was using well they sucked look good but suck
this might save me right now the only time im aloud to use my stunt spot is 9pm till 4:30am in the dark

here is the new pipe that and my yosh header is ceramic black then the stock pipe will go to the srad lol thats a project but not yet need a winter for that

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
find me an 06 full tail for 200 ill give you the whole rear set
might be able to help u out with that. i got somethings laying around. pm me if u seriously interested.

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hell yeah got some work done on the bike today pulled the rims rotors and sprocket got my yosh header and can on cut the can in half. Tomorrow hopefully I can get a set of dirty bars and risers and mock up the new lights and find away to mount the cluster to the lights and get a wind screen mocked and something to fix the overflow bottle. Pictures will posted in the morning

·
Young at heart, and body
370 Posts
You asked: it looks kind of like a fat girl you wouldn't tell your friends about - but she is good at giving head so you don't stop seeing her. The back end needs to be skinnier to compliment the wide frame and the front headlight thing. These are just my opinions. It is your bike and more than anything you should trick it out how you see fit.

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i would love to change that fat ass to a custom 06 gsxr tail so it gets what i call the scorpion look. I know the front is ugly as shit waiting on the projector to come in for the dual 3 inch round lights i got.

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok I was out ridding the pass few days and a few times I when to start my bike the fi would blink and I seen f1 on the cluster. I turn the kill switch off turned the key back on no code it did it a few times what pins do I have to jump to get it in dealer mode

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Don't know if this will help but I'll throw it up, more specific info on dealer mode in post #7...
Bike in question was a 06... The info was for the 16-bit ecu with two wires as the connector, 32 bit is different with 4 wires at the connector...

http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=89787

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
plug ynder the seat that has a rubber cap on it that say UP. take the rubber cap off and use a paper clip to jump the black and white wires. then the code will come on the dash, match it with this:

C14 - THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR
C15 - ENGINE COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR
C21 - INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
C22 - ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR
C23 - TIPOVER SENSOR
C24 - IGNITION SIGNAL #1
C25 - IGNITION SIGNAL #2
C26 - IGNITION SIGNAL #3
C27 - IGNITION SIGNAL #4
C28 - SECONDARY THROTTLE VALVE ACTUATOR
C29 - SECONDARY THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR
C30 - SECONDARY THROTTLE CONTROL UNIT
C31 - GEAR POSITION SENSOR
C32 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #1
C33 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #2
C34 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #3
C35 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #4
C41 - FUEL PUMP CONTROL SYSTEM
C42 - IGNITION SWITCH SIGNAL
C46 - EXHAUST CONTROL VALVE ACTUATOR (01-02 1000 and 06-07 600/750/1000 ONLY)

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jumped it no codes and can't get it to do it now. But I'll be moving my fuse box to under the the tank I think it might have been getting hot.

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know I was told to move it I will be moving soon.

I am also running a little over half a quart over full. I don't know if that would do anything but I'll toss that in

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I cleaned up the top triple tree just waiting on my risers and bars. Cleaned up the whole front of the bike wiring is getting moved and trimmed up and fuse box will be in the rear set.

Only picture I have of progress

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well just got outta jail and just got back to work that's why no up dates. I just got back to working on the bike got the hid kit for the bike new rear brake pedal and shift linkage. I finished cleaning up the little that was up with the nose of the bike. Pictures soon

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Well shit man, congratulations on the freedom...
Now hurry up and dw... :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts