Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
WATCHING YOU
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before

After (just to give an idea, now photoshop)

·
The Polish Prince
947 Posts
Looks good. Do it. Don't know where you live, but since only about 5 people in the US have bought an RC8 it might be tough finding a decently priced subframe and tail unit.

·
WATCHING YOU
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would, love to do that, but that will be a future project, this is what i bought sunday afternoon, will go and pick it up saterday-

its a 1986 Kawasaki GPZ 750 R

Good running condition 53000km

Nice beginners project.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I think that the RC8 tail would be far too "sharp" for the Z750 or the SV. Those bikes have very round tanks and such and the RC8 uses a lot of hard edges, I don't think it would match well.

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
I think that the RC8 tail would be far too "sharp" for the Z750 or the SV. Those bikes have very round tanks and such and the RC8 uses a lot of hard edges, I don't think it would match well.
Shouldn't be too bad on a gen 2 SV. But I agree, prolly horrid on a gen 1.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
He said he had a 2000 though, so Gen 1. I agree that it would match a Gen 2 well, but not a Gen 1.

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
:doh: that's what I get for not reading

·
fighter Bandit 1200
25 Posts

i agree with you ! i saw a picture on the net of a gsf1200 fighter pretty amazing look like rc8 tail he perfectly fit a 88 sligshot tank to it .... butiful finish here the link http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yksQmNBkUrg/S271WMDOO1I/AAAAAAAAAEA/vQHFRGKmtbE/s1600-h/bandit1200.jpg
:fish4rep:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Honestly...not a real big fan of that bike. If you like it, go for it :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts