Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 649 Posts

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jus got back from pickin up a KZ1000,its a bit rough but thats fine cos tomorrow it will be ripped apart and there will be a fuckin huge pile of bits and pieces on the benches in the shop..The shit will be chucked away and a list made of gotta gets..Now I jus need to decide as to whether I should go with my first plan to Mad Max the fucker or WTF? any ideas mates...
A...Mad Max..
B...Bobber..
C...Original..(probably not)
D...Real nice custom build

Help me out here I am fuckin rippin to get this fucker goin...:kawasaki::dancingmonkey::dancingmonkey:

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Re: Kawasaki 1000 Mad Max or?

You'll Mad Max that thing up Toe Cutter style if you have a single hair on your nuts Rob.
LMAO. Which ever you decide, it looks like you got a pretty complete bike to start with! Nice find!

Reactions: oldrider and ROBBO

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts

i say madmaxx bobber that bitch up!

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

i say madmaxx bobber that bitch up!
Cap,Adam,I have a feelin its goin that way,I jus looked it over finitely and see there is way too much expense involved to set back to stock,its going on the choppin block this week mates ...Ah fuck who am I kiddin its gonna cost anyways ha ha ,youl never guess wot colour its gonna be though!:shockerknucks:

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

You'll Mad Max that thing up Toe Cutter style if you have a single hair on your nuts Rob.
Got any good pics in yer massive library there Cap?I'm floatin sum stuff around in me head rite now .Need some inspiration to clump it all togethor mate ...:doh:

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,052 Posts

Got any good pics in yer massive library there Cap?I'm floatin sum stuff around in me head rite now .Need some inspiration to clump it all togethor mate ...:doh:
Sure. You thinking survival/apocalyptic style (The Road Warrior), or more like genuine Mad Max movie style?? I have massive amounts of pics of Goose's bike from the movie. My buddy Randy did a full replica for a customer a few years back

·
GURU
1,496 Posts

yea road warrior style

·
est.1979
858 Posts

I love the mad max look but a bobber would be sick also...

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Sure. You thinking survival/apocalyptic style (The Road Warrior), or more like genuine Mad Max movie style?? I have massive amounts of pics of Goose's bike from the movie. My buddy Randy did a full replica for a customer a few years back
In the first movie the Z's were stock pretty much,the year the movie was made was 1979,so I am leaning toward the second MMax movie made in the early 80's about when the Z1R was out(coffin tanks and turbo era)ther were still running regular KZ's as well.You know we should all applaud the Aussie movie industry for the radical work they did on the bikes for those movies ,certainly a wake up call fer bikers the world over .Fuck they were right on the money there I believe..Thanks Cap if you have pics I would be real pleased to see them as would ,I think most of the lads here ...And yes the colour is gonna be
HOT fookin PINK....:D

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,700 Posts

Please be sure to fab an appropriate amount of weapon holsters, bolo sheaths, and tire tread trim work...

·
VTR fighter
1,391 Posts

MAD MAX!!

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Rippin today after work,

Also popped out to get a set of chrome gauges from a bud...Found a pair of Acel coils fitted plus wires and caps .Chrome polishes up good ,motor will be satin black with chrome covers ,frame chopped shortened and lowered a wee bit at the back gloss black .the rest is still up in the air mates...Need a swing arm this one is tweaked a bit:doh:

·
Dr. Evil
369 Posts

I would love to see a sick cafe build. I can't get enough of them. you made a good find my friend. I am sure what ever rout you choose it is going to be amazing.:party-smiley:

·
Skullfucking conformity
275 Posts

Rat cafe. And turbo it. With NOS.
+1 That thing would be sweet as a rat/cafe racer. I'm a sucker for the cafe style.

Reactions: ROBBO
1 - 20 of 649 Posts