Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm new here in forum and from Finland so my english isn't probably the best but I do my best :thumbsup:

First of all I bought my bike in 2012 fall because I had enough of having only car :D So this is my first big bike I have had mopeds at younger :D Bike is -92 zxr 750 and it had solid 40 000km when I bought it and it was on original all around. My plans was to fighter it but also getting change to bringit to normal. Yeah right... words of biker bought first bike :D But I managed to build "semi fighter" on first winter

The day I bought it

After few weeks of driving getting bored and this heppened

Which come to this :D

And this is after first winter

So I was happy that I managed to do that much because didnt have experience of bikes before. But I have good place to do bike so tools great :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
But at summer I went to army :/ After few feeks of there started ripping off bike :D

MGM mask

Bought ebay clip ons and LSL bar which I cut half to it

New paint to wheels. Paint is Temadur 90 which is industrial paint so it lasts long :)

New exhaust can to woke neighbours

Few pics on paint

Renthal rear sprocket

After winter in the sun for long time :D

And fiberglass to "tubes" in the tank

This is were I am today :)

Now thoughts about my build and were its going :) Everything is going to be painted black for now maybe others colours in the future :D

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
I had plug trouble with me ZX9 ,I had to clean them very often . Since I popped inna nu set I had no issues .

Nice vid.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Happy christmas everyone. Santa Claus doing burnouts with drift streetfighter!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM7K5ce8omY

When you post the youtube vids here, delete the "s" off of the "https://" in the link and they will embed on here... Thought it may help out with some video views for you... Maybe get some of that youtube money :D

And Merry Christmas!

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Hell yeah man, thanks for posting up the video from the show!

Nice work bike was looking good there!

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Nice work on these videos dude...

I like hooligan rolling burn out recap of 2016!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts